Shakespeare makes it easy and economical to add capacity to existing poles with the Composite Tuff-Top™ Pole Extension.
The innovative extension bonds a section of our strong Tuff-Pole™ to a heavy galvanized steel bracket, extending your existing poles’ height. Our extensions are extremely strong, so you can add the crossarms and conductors you need.
The pole sections are filled with structural foam that excludes insects and reduces flexing. Tuff-Top extensions are available in three strength ratings to meet your needs, and you can even get them in a palette of standard or custom colors.
With high load capacities, the extensions will support crossarms and other accessories, and they can be mounted with our new, innovative clamp that does not depend on drilling holes in the end of the pole. They’re adjustable to fit poles with a tip diameter of 6 to 10" (19 to 31" circumference).
Unparalleled strength, unmatched economy
- Structural foam filled, for strength and insect exclusion
- Available in a range of strength ratings
- Standard length: 54" - custom lengths available
- Factory drilled to customer specifications for arms and attachments, or drill them on site
- Aesthetically pleasing - extends any pole–wood, composite, etc., with or without drilling holes in the top of the pole.
- Light weight, easily installed